Thursday, January 14, 2016

I'm not interested in your hate...
it gives  me such a belly ache....
I'd much rather hear of your loves...
that's the language I can appreciate !

I'm not interested in your dramas...
those ups and downs, round and rounds...
I'd much rather hear of your joys,
and skip with you through the lands of laughter....

I'm not interested in your plights,
your perceived wrongs and seldom rights....
I'd much rather hear of your defection,
to a place of fulfillment and acceptance...

I'm not interested in your coldness....
frigid feigned projections of radical injustice,
I'd much rather hear of your warmth....
the touching and the poignant feeling of your giving....

I'm not interested in your prided  armor...
your cerebral defenses and metal helmet,
I'd much rather hear of your openness...
your gaiety and wild abandon...
to love,
to joy,
to living,
to appreciating,
to gratitude for blessings..........

No comments:

Post a Comment