Sunday, January 10, 2016

day dreams of a Krishna nature

As the sun was pouring through,
a temporary blindness began to ensue....
My outer eyes blinded,
my inner eye blended....
into a Krishna like day dream...

And there he was...
a MAN..
with all his softness,
his strength and innocence...
his sparkling heart,
not held apart....

And there, they were...
the WOMEN...
with all their true gopi adoration....
lost in undeniable attraction...
hither to unknown to them..
this magnetic pulling...
between the divinity of HIS being...
and their own becoming...

In their human like endeavor,
they began to argue and maneuver...
But take ME they cried...
and pulled and tore....
to be nearer and nearer still...to his  side

HE did not placate to them...
nor join them in  their frantic wailing,
but instead he began to LAUGH
at their so human FAILINGS...
and to teach them...

BECOME your own DIVINITY....
he whispered into each pearl like crescent ear
and come PLAY with me, all my lovers dear...
And we will dance the ecstasy,
the POWER in your FEMININE...
with the POWER of my MASCULINE...
be the softening moon to my blinding sun,
the molding sea to my shifting shore...
the water bearer, to my desert canyons
the holding sheath to my cutting sword,
the resting place for all my actions,
the shape shifting  season changer,
the richness of the life bearer....
BE all of this and MORE
was his whispered invocation...
his healing  invitation...

and wasn't that quite a magnificent...
daylight dream ?
as the blinding sunlight closed my outer eyes,
and my inner eyes,
began to glow?











No comments:

Post a Comment