Thursday, January 14, 2016

A splendid presence

In the darkness of deep night,
I feel a PRESENCE....
softly begun approaching,
tender, slow, advancing
accompanied by a faintest whisp of scent,
sweetly wafting....
a garden of gardenia,

the stillness of this deep night,
fills with PRESENCE.......
and the harp strings of my heart,
begin their playing....
the warmth of their surreal sound,
spreading....
filling....
every secret, sacred corner...
of my shadowed room...

Within the dark of this deep night,
I feel the PRESENCE,
like a fragile dawn awakening...
of a moon time sky retreating...
the darkness of this night receding...
making way for soft LIGHT coming....
Until it is neither day nor night...

dark or light......
Subtle glowing....
nether LIGHT...
of  PRESENCE,
filling,
calling,
and my falling,
into such an unknown longing,
heart strokes of  loving...
this supremely enticing...
PRESENCE
which steals,
the dark from my night....










No comments:

Post a Comment