Thursday, October 1, 2015

Ode to cleaning house

Let's clean the "house"

Its kinda fun to sweep the floor,
watch the dust clouds fly out the door...

Its kinda fun to shake out the rugs,
to free the old shag from all  its bits of dead bugs..

Its kinda fun to toss the old clothes in a heap,
they aren't something I really need to keep.....

Its kinda fun to throw the furniture out of the room,
I can dance so much better without that heavy gloom....

Its kinda fun to set a REALLY BIG FIRE
and watch the death dance when shadows expire...

Its kinda fun to let Shiva rule the roost,
its a hell of a blast, with her in cahoots....

Its kinda fun,
I have to admit....
now that there's nowhere left to sit,
cozy and comfortable, turned out on their head...
laughter and magic now have room in my bed...
its not for the timid, who don't want to let go,
I have a dear friend,
and its that very "ONE" who taught me so....





No comments:

Post a Comment