Tuesday, October 20, 2015

My body was meant to carry my soul

my body is made to carry my soul

A cathedral not of stone and beam,
but living, breathing...
evolving, deepening....

A temple of such perfection of  construction,
that it does hold,
embrace....
the infinite beauty, which is my soul

A bower, a resting place...
a garden, so sacred and so humble,
that the DIVINE stoops and enters here...
to entwine, with me...

the portals of my mouth, my ears, my eyes
doorways and windows,
designed to witness
to feel, to hear, to kiss, to touch....to see....
to take in,
absorb,
with passionate intensity....
all that my soul is showing me...........

My hands clap in sheer delight...
fingers and toes wiggling,
mad with joy !
My body is made to carry my soul.....













No comments:

Post a Comment