Monday, November 9, 2015

Falling in LOVE with LOVE

I fell in love with LOVE tonight,

With no particular object for its affection,
it simply washed over ME...
waves of it
 crashed and tumbled through me.....

And I felt clean again !
FREE again....

And the wind and falling leaves, outside...
echoed my joy....
played to me....
a song of wild satisfaction,

a syncopated, symphony of torrential rain drops...
upon the stones...
filled the cracks and crevices
of this parched earth and of my soul......

LOVE spoke...
and I listened to its voice...

LOVE played....
and I joined in its holy game....

LOVE lit the way....
with its soft lanterns....
and I followed,

LOVE stayed...
and I bathed...
and bathed,
and bathed,

And then LOVE asked,
and I shared it...
spread it....
filled as many cups as I could...
with it....

I spilled it...
and it ran
and spread
and grew
so out of my control....

I drank it...
I splashed it,
I slept in it...
and I dined upon it...

this vast..
vast....
feast....
of feeling....
of falling...
in LOVE with
LOVE









No comments:

Post a Comment