Monday, November 23, 2015

Different Parties

You and I...
 we went to different parties,

We left together,
thought we were together,
entered together,
intended to BE together,
but you and I
we went to different parties

I peered through
the marbled looking  glass and saw you there,
In your purple velvet finery,
with your bright green tie....

Your laughter was so loud and heavy,
the music throbbed,
open mouthed, and wild eyed....
drunken laughter....
and wide spread thighs....
crooked disguises,
full of lies......

and I wished I was there...
but could not climb through the closed and boarded portal

so you and I,
we went to different parties....

And thus restrained,
I did return,
 my gaze,
to the place,
I COULD go...

White veiled silk and satin,
celestial symphony of other world instruments playing....
dancing, glowing...... fine as  starlight,
clear and opened eyes with sight....
fine tuned perfect subtle hearing...
I drank the wine,
of pure undiluted,
and unselfish,
sweet and potent,
 love......

And I let you GO...

Yes, my darling...

You and I,
we went to different parties






No comments:

Post a Comment